The team of professionals at the French River Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic (FRNPLC) recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing this information honestly and legally through good practices for the protection of personal information, including that shared with a third party.
The FRNPLC will collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
- to provide and manage safe primary health care services;
- to establish and ensure continuous and efficient health services;
- to communicate with other care providers (with your approval);
- to provide you with health promotion and disease prevention services;
- to evaluate and plan your health care services
- to establish and maintain communication with you;
- to manage the FRNPLC administrative operations;
- to conduct research to improve the quality of health care services and/or to use data collected for specific research purposes;
- to meet all legal and regulated requirements
All other purposes of use requires express consent.
Express consent means verbal or written permission or authorization has been obtained from you for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal health information.
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent and will be required to sign the appropriate form which will be forwarded to the Privacy Officer.